Choosing a wedding photographer is a very important for a big day and difficult task. We understand your concerns and based on our experience of working with different clients, we have compiled these questions and answers. We hope that it will help you with some valuable information before deciding on booking your wedding photographer.
ABOUT US 🌿
1. How much do you charge ? We offer several different basic packages; and it also depends on your requirements and expectations. So please feel free to contact us and tell us what you need then we’ll send the detailed quotations.
2. What is your style ? My style in wedding photography is a combination of respect for authenticity, a documentary outlook and my own creative expression. I’m a witness, a story-teller who will capture specific moments of your wedding day through images. But with portrait sessions, I sometimes have directions for inspiration, help you in shaping or doing something creative, which will save your time and get incredible images.
3. How long have you been in business, how many weddings have you photographed and what achievements have you made ? I have been a professional wedding photographer since 2011, and have conducted more than 500 photoshoots, including weddings and pre-wedding. My clients are not only in Vietnam but also come from different countries around the world. I’ve also travelled and photographed in Australia, Europe, Korea, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand...I am one of the winners of the grand prize of JuneBug Wedding (one of the largest wedding magazine in the world) and have received awards from some of the most prestigious wedding communities, including Fearless Photographers, ISPWP, Mywed Wedding...
4. What gear do you use ? We only use top of the line of Fujifilm and Sony.
5. Can you tell us something more about yourself ? Photography is my lifetime passion, I not only shoot wedding but also love street and lifestyle photography. Because of it, I have the chance to go to many places, to meet different people, to discover and learn new things. I’m a quiet guy but passion and have a good sense of humor. I’m always able to listen and sympathize.
WHY US 🌿
6. Why should we choose you for our wedding ?
We have many years of experience, especially with the foreigners.
We have met and dealt with many different and unexpected situations.
We also have won many major awards, and our images are widely recognized in the most prestigious wedding communities all over the world.
We always make every effort to make you feel comfortable with us, so that you’ll know we’re effective and trustworthy when working with us.
We believe that wedding is a special time for couples and their loved ones to enjoy and cheer together, we respect this and never overdone.
We're hard working and dedicated to our work. We have high sense of responsibility and ensure that we follow the schedule as committed.
We only use the best equipment and always have backup to capture the highest quality pictures because we know that every moment of your wedding day is valuable and cannot be repeated.
We can give you some good advices to prepare such as locations, planners, suppliers, accommodation, etc. We also have a good working method and are flexible.
We don’t try to be the best but always try to be better
ABOUT OUR SERVICES 🌿
7. What type of wedding have you photographed ? I have taken various kind of weddings: Beach wedding, tropical, garden wedding, wedding in churches, pagodas, buddhist blessing wedding, elopement wedding, same sex wedding, Western, Vietnam, China, Hongkong, in sunny, under the rain and even in storm. 📷
8. Do you travel for work? Any extra cost? I love traveling, and I'm willing to go anywhere. I often go to different countries in Asia and Europe for traveling and shooting. With far-away locations, there will be some extra fees to cover our team’s transportation and accommodation. However, we will always make the best deal for you. 🌍
9. Do you take destination wedding/pre-wedding for foreigners ? Yes, 80% of my clients are foreigners who come to Vietnam for wedding or pre-wedding photoshoot. We provide a full range of consultation on the package, locations, preparation and some related issues such as: wedding planners, videographers, dresses vendors, accommodation...etc. We have regularly worked to connect with the best wedding planners and suppliers in Viet Nam and Asia (Ex: Hoi An Events Wedding, Hitchbird Asia, The F lab, The Planners, Hat Mem,…) 🌍
10. Do you take LGBT wedding pictures ? I respect gender equality in love. I am always interested in shooting for LGBT couples 🏳️🌈
11. Do you take engagement, wedding proposal, honeymoon, family…? Yes, in addition to wedding, I also often take pictures of these category. If you want to see more photos of these pls let me know. 👨👩👦👦
12. Do you provide wedding dresses ? We don't provide wedding dresses, but we can introduce you to suppliers we know who are suitable to your style. You may have some best offers from them if we refer you. 👰🏼
13. Do you provide make-up & hair services ? We have make-up and hair artists for every package. Our style is luxurious, pure, clean and in line with photography. You will be yourself but more beautiful. Tell us your make-up style and we will do it exactly for you. With a pre-wedding package, the make-up artist will follow you all day and take care of you. 💄
14. Do you design and print photo albums ? We have album design and print services with the latest technology to produce the best product. Albums will be sent to your home and you will pay the shipping fee for this. 📗
15. Do you offer videography ? We also provide the videography service with 03 professional videographers in my team, we worked for long time and understand each other, so together we can make your day stressless and more efficient. 🎥
16. How many people are in your team ? We five senior photographers & videographers, one make-up artists and one designer in our team. All team members have worked with me for long time. 🤝
ABOUT IMAGES 🌿
17. How do you edit the images ? Will clients get the original/raw pictures ? Editing images is a balance of blending colors, lighting and contrast with our general style. We respect true natural elements, so the pictures will not be over photoshopped in any way. We don’t add anything to the photos, no photoshop effect but sometimes people can’t believe we only use photography technic to create the images. We only offer advanced retouching for pre-wedding packages with limited images ( such as smoothing skin, tapering body parts, etc ). As other professional photographers, the original pictures on weddings will be edited by us before delivery to clients, we can’t give you the unfinished images.
18. How long before we receive the pictures ? How many pictures and what quality ? We will send you some preview photos after the photoshoot from 1-2 days. You will receive the whole edited images ( blending colors, lighting and contrast ) about 5-6 weeks after your shooting date. In case, you need them sooner, we will prioritize your pictures for an additional fee. Normally, you will receive 500 to 1000 edited images for a full day wedding, depending on the length, your package and activities. All images are sent via link in high resolution under .JPG format so that you can print large one later.
18. How do you edit the images ? Will clients get the original/raw pictures ? Editing images is a balance of blending colors, lighting and contrast with our general style. We’re very careful for this step. We respect true natural elements, so the pictures will not be over photoshopped in any way. We only offer advanced retouching for pre-wedding packages (with limited images) if you require items such as smoothing skin, tapering body parts, etc. As with other professional photographers, the original pictures on weddings will be edited by us before delivery to clients. We can’t give you the unfinished images.
19.How do we send pictures to clients ? How long will photos be stored on hosting ? We will send all your pictures via email, through online photo hosting services such as Dropbox service. We have hundreds of customers each year with huge images, and can’t store all of them forever. However, all your photos will be stored on the server free of charge at least one year. You can always back up the photos yourself and upload them to a free hosting service. We recommend you do this.
20. How about the copyright ? As with all professional photographers, all pictures belong to photographers. Which means we have the right to use the pictures to introduce about our services or submitting for prize competitions. In case, clients want to have the copyright of all the pictures, they must inform us before and pay the extra royalties fee.
ABOUT PROMOTION 🌿
21. Do you have any promotions ? We have some discount programs (upgrade and increase the time of package, no charge for air tickets and hotel for team… ). It depends on the time of year and my travel schedule or if you book various packages at same time. If you are hesitant about anything, please contact us for further consultation.
ABOUT THE SHOOTING DATE 🌿
22. How long in advance do we have to book ? Usually, our clients book six to 12-16 months in advance, sometimes a couple months. However, the peak season is April, May, November and December. We usually have a lot of bookings during this time. So you need to book as soon as possible to ensure a certain date for you. The principle of our work is first come, first serve. We treat all of our clients equally.
23. Can we change the date after the book ? If for any unforeseen reasons (bad weather, sudden illness ...), you can change date without incurring any costs. However, you only can change it one time and contact us as soon as possible. The new date also be reschedule based on our schedule at that time.
24. What if I can’t attend on the show ? This has never happened since 2011. I’m a very responsible person, and know how to make sure everything is the best before each photoshoot. However, in any circumstances where I can’t show up for the event, I will send two photographers from our team to cover for me. They are experienced people, have been trained by me and work for me in many years.
25. Can we meet before the photo shoot ? Sure, we can meet before the shoot, but we will need to schedule the meeting in advance because we are often busy with other clients, on assignment or traveling around. We can always contact us via WhatsApp or Email. This is good way for both of us to remember all the details of the shoot that we have discussed about.
26. Do we need to prepare a meal for the photographers at the wedding ? With a full-day wedding, we have to work constantly, and we do not have time to go out. It’s very nice if we can have a quick hot meal served at the time, rather than an nutrition bars & cakes in my bag :). However, if it’s inconvenient for you, just let us know in advance so that we can arrange ourselves. For half-day weddings (less than five hours), you will not need to worry about this.
PAYMENT METHOD 🌿
27. How does the confirmation procedure work? What is the payment method ?
First, fill out the booking form with full details (we’ll send it to your email) . You can also give us your information, selected package, shooting date and we will prepare it for you.
After receiving the booking form or your confirmation, we will secure the booking within three days while waiting for the first payment from you.
The first payment for deposit is 50% of the value of the package. We will let you know immediately after we receive the first payment that your package has been secured.
[ Note: This content is compiled only for TIN Wedding Photography customers, please do not copy in any form without our consent ]